Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nur's First Report Card!!!

Yes, my daughter takes after me with her good grades in school and I AM SO PROUD of her!!  Actually, I believe she is smarter than me because she had 11 classes to keep up in.  Eleven!  She is so smart.  :)

Thank you to everyone who is helping me to support Nur's education. 
Thank you for your prayers and your financial support and
please continue to keep this special child of God in your prayers.
From Alice:

Dear Kathy,

To you and to all that have put their interest, love and money in EOTOO, God is rewarding us through excellent performance of the children.

Attached is a report Form for Term 1 that I managed to get from Nur's teachers while I passed through Mombasa.

I have one request to God and I am sure you will join me in praying and asking for the request; "to keep Nur focused in school and to continue to bless her so she can continue to earn good marks".

She will continue to be loved whichever way.

Sorry my printer has a problem which has not been sorted out at maintenance .  Bear with me.

Alice

Nur's First Report Card

No comments:

Post a Comment